Monday, August 10, 2020

2020, What a year..........

 What can I say?  This COVID19 thing has really messed so much up.  I have to keep in mind that my family and myself are healthy regardless of other complaints.  


I'm the worlds worst about keeping up on social media....Facebook, Instagram, my website and this blog obviously falls last.  

This year really has taken the wind out of my sails.  I was experimenting with new Mishima designs which I still think look really great.  I had no desire to create more pottery when most of what I had be it new or old was sitting around in tubs in my garage.  It took me 6 months to get back into it (finally, upon the insistence of my youngest daughter, bless her heart).  Instead I took to my sewing machine making totes with vintage accents (doilies, hankies, tea towels, pillow cases, embroidered linens of all kinds) and masks (what I call the "quick and dirty" kind, efficient, but simple).  I've done so many water color cards.  I now offer a wide variety of blank cards in the 5x7 inch range.  And because the Joplin Empire Market went to online only, I offered various kinds of potted plants and fresh cut flowers.  I have to admit that I have enjoyed arranging the flowers especially because they come directly from my yard.  

But I'm back, nice to be back.  Maybe this is the year to upgrade my computer, so I can load images easier!

Hope all is well with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment