Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Up and coming activities!

I tend to neglect informing people of my where abouts.  I guess it's that independent nature that has been instilled in me just dealing with the challenges of life. So I'm going to make a list of up coming events that I plan to participate. Believe it or not, I'm trying to cut down...getting too old for these outside shows.

June 1&2 - Mulvane Art Show - Washburn campus, Topeka KS
June 15th - Summer Solstice -  Springfield, MO
June 29th - Art by the Spring - April Davis, Joplin, MO (south of Joplin, north of Neosho)

July - time off....too hot anyway

August  9th &10th - Women's World - Branson, MO, I'll be with Kristin Girard, Brenda Hayes and Dianne Miller....we are the Market Artisans for Empire Market

September 14th - Art in the Yard - Bobbi Kemna' place, Ft Scott, KS
September 20th & 21st - Art Fest - Joplin, MO

November 1st and 2nd - JRAC (Joplin Regional Artists Coalition) First Annual Studio Tour (of which I'm the head of the founding committee to organize this event).

These are in addition to working my shift at the Empire Market and what ever workshops that I plan to do.
 Let's just say that I'm really looking forward to July when I'll visit my  youngest daughter and her "puppy" in Atlanta with my "baby" Lucy, my St Bernard.  Oh the puppy is a German Shepherd who will be 8 months old by then.  We will also go visit Max's brother Duke during that time.  Then toward the end of the month, I'll go visit my oldest in London with a side trip to Menorca.  Oh my gosh, I can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment